Overview of abstract (Oral/Poster) submission and evaluation process:
- Abstracts submitted to the conference should be written in English only.
- Abstracts should be submitted as per the template available above.
- Authors can submit their abstracts in Doc and Docx.
- Any act of plagiarism is totally unacceptable.
- Each abstract should be strictly within 1 page in length, contains about 250 words.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission.
- Along with abstract, a recent head-shot photograph of good resolution and a short biography (up to 100 words) must be included.
- Oral or Poster presentation should be nominated while submitting the abstract.
- The abstract submission has to be made via the conference website.
- Submissions not meeting these guidelines risk rejection without consideration of their merits.
- Notification of acceptance or rejection of the Scientific Committee will be given after a week of submission.
- All accepted abstracts will be published in the conference proceedings and the proceedings book will be distributed to all the conference attendees at the registration desk on the day of the conference.
- The poster session gives an opportunity to interact with senior faculty and share your ideas and get the suggestions in return which make this session an interactive and encouraging bit for the young researchers. Guaranteed Dimensions: 1-meter x 1 meter
- The poster boards or the area designed for the sessions limits the dimension of the posters to the mentioned numbers.
- Proper checking is required in all posters for typographic and grammatical mistakes and image (usage of color) quality.